Any type of reaction can happen while detoxing/cleansing from using a zapper or almost any of our products. Generally, reactions are mild, but deep-seated or long-standing problems can be difficult to work through and may cause more substantial reactions that can take days to complete.
Remember, generally, when you experience a reaction while zapping or pulsing, it’s the body’s efforts at eliminating the dead and dying parasites (bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, etc.) that’s causing the reactions, not that blankety-blank zapper or pulser you are using. Consider these reactions as an obvious sign that you are clearing out problems. Work to control them and keep them reasonable, but don’t eliminate them. You want that old junk out of your body, just make it as easy as you can while doing so.
Posted in: Zapper