Where can I find a dentist to work on my fillings?

Unfortunately, we don’t have lists of practitioners that we can refer you to for dental work on amalgam fillings, etc..  There are a few sites on the internet that have popped up that you may be able to get some info on.  Do a search through Google or Yahoo.

We have heard a number of very positive reports about the dentist in Mexico that is recommended by Dr. Hulda Clark.  His work is highly recommended and his prices are extremely reasonable.  We do not know his name or have any contact information to offer.  Find one on the new directory from the new website for Dr. Clark.

Posted in: General questions