Return & Exchange Policy
Please allow approximately 10 -15 business days for your return to be processed. Items must be in their original packaging, in as-new condition with the packing slip, with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories included. Tools For Healing reserves the right to refuse a return if it is deemed suspicious in nature.
International orders may be exchanged only when defective and under guarantee.
Before sending in your return, please print and fill out the Merchandise Return Form that was included with your order. This will allow us to process your return much faster.
WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE RESULTS FROM THE USE OF ANY HEALTH-RELATED PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR WEBSITE.
Each person is unique with unique needs. The results you may receive from the use of any of our products are not guaranteed in any form or fashion. All we can legally and morally guarantee is the quality of our products, not the results they provide. If you aren't sure about the value or benefit of a particular product, do not purchase it.
Refunds or credits are NOT offered on:
- Open bottles or packages. This includes, but is not limited to, vitamins, herbs, food products, etc.
- Books, videos, and audio tapes.
- Abused or damaged items. Any product damaged due to use that is not recommended by the manufacturer will not be accepted for a return.
- Products you have used and decided you don't like, or feel they do not work the way you want.
- Any F-Scan device or accessory.
- Shipping charges.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We do not sell products on a trial basis.
- All requests for credit or return of any item should be made within 30 days from the date you receive your product.
- Please contact our Customer Service team to let them know you are returning an item.
- Always insure items being returned for an appropriate amount. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged while being returned to us.
- We highly suggest all returned items be shipped via UPS or FedEx so you will have a tracking number.